Confession: we are tempted by and love the fun shades and glittery options we see while shopping at Freddy’s. A black glitter liner or gold shadow for a fun night out? Yes, please! We firmly believe though the quality of a product can make-or-break our daily make-up routine and help improve our skin. For this reason we proudly carry the lines found in our salon. We love them for their high-quality ingredients and long-lasting powers, which means less time is spent touching up – or worrying about – our make-up during the day.
Here are our tips for getting the most out of our favorite products and completing your daily routine under 5 minutes:
- Moisturize with Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream to protect your skin against the season’s chill.
- Prep skin for makeup with Dermalogica Skin Perfect Primer to make less work for the pressed base.
- Sweep a light layer of Glo Minerals Pressed Base for a flawless coverage.
- For eyes, we like a trio or quad-shadow compact because we have more options with less little plastic containers cluttering the countertop. We recommend having a color in the group that can also double as a brow powder to define and shape brows.
- A few swipes of Blinc Mascara in black for clean, long-lasting lashes.
- Royal Lip Crayon on the lips.
Put your best face forward and make it a beautiful day.
Glo-Minerals, Blinc Mascara, and Dermalogica products are available at Domino Beauty Boutique. If you’re unsure about how to do an Absolutely Fabulous tip, wish for complete make-up makeover, or want to find the right color combination to bring out your best, we’re here to help! Book one of our make-up services for a one-on-one session with us. And don’t forget, if you’re receiving another service, be sure to ask for a makeup touch up at the time you’re booking your service, and we’ll touch-up your eyes, lips and complexion before you head out the door (be sure to request it when you schedule your service!). Book online or give us a call.*
Get Domino Beauty Boutique’s blog, Fearless Beauty, delivered directly to your email! Sign-up using the link on the right.*Services may be purchased as a gift certificate for others. For more information, please ask during your next visit or call at 206.913.2479. Follow us! Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Tumblr